Thomond Park Limerick
The newly developed stadium is known for its award-winning design and architecture, including an entire level dedicated to an array of hospitality and conference facilities. Thomond Park stadium is also fitted with state of the art technology and the entire conference & banqueting level is fitted with high-end audio visual and IT equipment.
Another unique addition to Thomond Park is the spectacular interactive Museum Experience which showcases the proud history of Munster Rugby including an impressive range of memorabilia such as the match ball from the famous victory against the All Blacks in 1978 and the 2006 and 2008 Heineken Cup trophies. The Museum also boasts interactive displays and touch screens suitable for all ages with a film titled “We are Munster” that portrays the tradition and history of the club.
Munster Home Games
Included in this package is
- Two Nights Accommodation
- 10% discount card for McGettigans Bar which can be used on food & beverages throughout your entire stay.
- Complimentary Full Irish Breakfast each Morning
- Followed by a late check out of 1pm
Pro 14 games are as follows
- 1st September - Munster Vs Cheetahs
- 29th September – Munster Vs Ulster
- 27th October – Munster Vs Glasgow
- 29th December – Munster Vs Leinster
- 22nd March – Munster Vs Zebre
- 26th April – Munster vs Connacht
Heineken games are as follows (1 of 3 possible dates)
- 12th/13th/14th Oct
- 19th/20th/21st Oct
- 7th/8th/9th Dec
- 14th/15th/15th Dec
- 11th/12th/13th Jan
- 18th/19th/20th Jan
- 29th/30th/31st March
Thomond Park offers stadium tours to allow fans take the same steps as their Munster heros. Information on the various tours on offer can be found by clicking here.
To book a stadium tour at Thomond Park, click here to visit the website.
Limerick City hotel is conveniently located within walking distance of Thomond Park