The safety of our guests and team members is our top priority.
The health and wellbeing of our guests, team members and all who visit our hotel are our highest priority. We have stepped up precautionary measures on preventing the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and we are committed to taking action, at any level, to ensure the safety of all.
We are actively monitoring coronavirus (COVID-19) updates from the World Health Organisation and will continue to respond based on the best advice of the H.S.E., Irish governments, public health authorities, and medical professionals.
• All hotels operate in strict compliance to all HSE regulations and industry-leading health & safety standards.
• All of our hard working teams are increasing the frequency of hand washing disinfecting common surfaces, including door handles, switches and counters throughout the day.
• All public areas have been established and a regular schedule to sanitise all of these (for example: doors, switches, counters) has been put in place across our hotel.
• Full procedure for sanitising all hotel bedrooms after guest departure has been put in place (for example: all touch points such as handles, doors, remote controls, telephones etc).
• We have increased our man hours in public areas and our accommodation team are sanitising all public areas once an hour, every hour.
We will continue to be vigilant at this present time as we know people are particularly worried. Our Team are doing as much as we possibly can to allay your fears of visiting any of our hotels.
We thank you for your continued support and look forward to welcoming you soon. We will continue to follow updates and protocol suggested by the HSE, whilst ensuring we are going above and beyond to serve and look after you, our customers, always.