Cozy Up and Chill Out
Relax and Cozy up with us at the Limerick City Hotel in the very heart of Limerick.
- 2 nights accommodation with Full Irish Breakfast served in the Hotel Restaurant each morning
- Relax over a bottle of Prosecco and chocolates on arrival to the hotel.
- Still or Sparkling water provided in room.
- €50 Dining Credit towards food @ McGettigan’s Limerick.
- Extend your stay a little longer with late checkout until 1pm
Remember as an Irish tax payer you can claim the stay and spend rebate on this offer for all bookings from 1st
October 2020 to 30th
Stay and Spend Government Incentive Scheme
We are delighted with the news from the Irish Government of the introduction of “The Stay and Spend Incentive” for holidaying in Ireland.
This staycation grant, works as a tax rebate on holiday bills. An Irish Tax payer who spends up to €625 on accommodation, food, and non-alcoholic drinks will be able to claim back 20% of the spend (up to €125) via a tax credit and the good news if you are a jointly assessed couple you both can claim the rebate to claim back up to €250 on a spend of up to €1,250.
The minimum spend on one claimable receipt is €25 and the maximum if €625 per person. The rebate will be valid on staycation spending made between October 2020 and April 2021
The Irish Government advise that the easiest way to submit and manage the receipts is through the Revenue Receipts Tracker